- Come and see the beauty of the Swaledale countryside whilst experiancing a real working farm.
- Relax in our café and enjoy some locally produced food and drink.
- Perfect for all the family; catering for children and educational trips as well adults. There's something for all ages!
Hazel Brow is a traditional family run farm located in the middle of Low Row village, in the heart of Swaledale within the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the Pennine dales Environmentally Sensitive Area (ESA).
We offer a unique chance to experience the magic of a working farm in beautiful Swaledale.
There's pleanty to do and see for everyone even during wet weather so come along and visit us and find out for youself what's on offer!
Stuff We Do...
Please take time to browse our website for more information on all of the attractions, activities and events that we offer. Such as...
- Take a guided tour of the farm and meet the animals.
- Visit the Discovery Room.
- Discover our natural environment on the Nature Trail.
- Chat to the farmers and our friendly staff.
- Meet and interact with our amazing range of farm animals including pigs, kittens, lambs, chicks and sheep dogs.
- Take a guided walk through the beautiful countryside then relax in our café.
Best Farm Atraction of 2003 at the GREAT YORKSHIRE SHOW.
NATIONAL FARM ATTRACTIONS award winners.
YORKSHIRE DALES NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY award winners.
Opening times for 2013
29th March - 15th September
11.00am - 4.30pm
Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
£4.75 per person (under 2's free of charge)
£16.50 family ticket (4 people)
Includes activities and Free parking
Free wifi access available
Activities in June
Interactive Farm Tours
Lamb racing at 1.30pm
Self guided farm walks
Events in July
‘Here comes the summer’ promotion Special offer clotted cream strawberry tea - £4.25 per person
Watch this space.........
Latest news from Hazel Brow
Latest batch of goslings are enjoying the sun
Last of the pet lambs are now out at grass